Sunday, November 23, 2014

forgiving others....

 I told someone that one of my mottos in life was have a heart that forgives the worst, always thank people for everything, always look for at least one good thing about everyone pray for those you love and like and pray harder for the ones you dont like and cant seam to love.

She said, "Some people do not deserve forgiveness or thanks. Some people dont deserve prayer and  some people dont have any good in them...."

God asks us to forgive for a reason. it is poison to the person holding the grudge.  this may be the ONLY time that person is faced with a Christian response that will impact them, how can we not forgive them when God does? how can we expect God to forgive us when we cant forgive each other? 

if I dont want to pray for you, who does? I will because i dont know who else is and God hears even one prayer...

if someone does something, i thank them, even if i dont like it because God said He will work all things out for our good...even the bad....

if i cant find just one good thing about someone, i am not looking thats for sure. even evil has good characteristics how else can it entice a christian??

for me, having forgiveness in my heart and a prayer on my lips and good thoughts in my head shows me how awesome God really is...i sometimes want to stay mad for a while and i now find it hard to do so. that irks me. but i would rather have love in me than hate and that hardness it brings...God is doing things in my life and my body that is amazing.....!!! 

Thank you God and all my friends and family i love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment